Teen Titans: DC Universe Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hotwire: The Technichal Marvel
Pay attention Skater girl (open) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 pm by Hotwire

» Pay attention Skater girl (open)
Pay attention Skater girl (open) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 am by MrShadowblademaster

» The Morning Jog (Miamics)
Pay attention Skater girl (open) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:40 am by Miamics

» The resurrection (please join)
Pay attention Skater girl (open) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:30 am by Wolfiegal

» An average day with her giant snake. [Emmi then ask]
Pay attention Skater girl (open) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:59 pm by Emmiemmz

» Aaron Bruce
Pay attention Skater girl (open) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:04 am by Ix

» A Pleasant Picnic (Ix)
Pay attention Skater girl (open) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:11 pm by Emmiemmz

» The Crash [open to one, then ask]
Pay attention Skater girl (open) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:25 pm by Ix

» [name data missing]
Pay attention Skater girl (open) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:10 pm by Emmiemmz

Poll
Affiliates

Pay attention Skater girl (open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pay attention Skater girl (open) Empty Pay attention Skater girl (open)

Post  ScreamingDeath Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 pm

Bad food, bad students, bad school aka public school the school everyone goes to that either didn't get accepted and or didn't have enough money to go to a Public school. The only good thing about Public schooling is they tended not to have school uniforms and most didn't care how much metal you had on your face aka piercings nor make up or even if you died you hair a non natural color.

Paige liked public schooling for that reason and the fact that not every one were preppy popular jerks.... just most of them or at least it felt like that. Paige had just got out of school were once again wasn't the best. Paige wasn't a new student any more but the fact she never talked to anyone and kept to herself made it hard for most to know her and left the people who did know her as some creepy goth or punk kid with way too many piercings and scars that people can only make up stories to explain them.

Paige rode her skate board making her way home just wanting to go to her room and use the mirror to talk to her one and only friend Nightingale. She could normally talk to Nightingale with out a mirror but she like using mirrors so she actually could see Nightingale when talking to her. She hadn't talked to Nightingale all day and she wanted to talk to her about her day. She knew that Nightingale would already know what happened but still. Nightingale didn't like to talk to Paige during school because Night didn't want Paige to make an out burst and make herself sound crazy.

Like usual Paige wasn't paying attention enough and nearly ran into some person barely dodging them as she tries to skate around people in front of her. Paige finally made it out of the crowd as she skates into the street by accident as She hears Nightingales voice in her head over the sound of something else. -Look out!- Paige looks to see a car that comes speeding at her trying to apply the brakes in time. The car stops after hitting her with not enough force to hurt her but enough to hit her to the ground and land on her back. "Oww...." Paige mutters as the person in the car and the crowd of people make their way over to her.
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Pay attention Skater girl (open) Empty Re: Pay attention Skater girl (open)

Post  MrShadowblademaster Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Moving through the city at a high speed a lone figure laid in a tree mere hours before the collision of the car and girl kind. The figure was a boy and in one hand he held a chilidog and in another he held a soda. He had just come from Jersey... It was a hell of a place, but it wasn't what most would expect there weren't any orange people constantly at each others throats or any idiotic short people, just the usual normal people.

Which to Sonic was boring. As he sat in the tree he began to hope for something exciting to happen, why couldn't a giant robot attack a city or something, or maybe a chilidog festival couldn't happen. It would at least give Sonic something to do. As he looked to the sky awaiting for a response from some sort of unknown, all-seeing, all-powerful being he slowly began to drift to sleep.

Then Sonic's eyes widened at the sound of a collision. Jumping out of the tree he noticed a girl being surrounded by a group of people. Shrugging he went up to the first person around and asked "So, what happened to this chick?" The man shrugged and told Sonic that the girl was hit by a car. Sonic scratched his head and walked through the crowd. Going up to the girl he gave a smug smile and asked, "You alive?"

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:46 pm

"Call 911" "Is alive?" "Are you okay kid?" Paige heard some voices as ringing in her ears slowly faded. Paige holds her head as she slowly sits up and looks to see a guy looking at her asking if she was alive. Paige just awkwardly sat there looking at him. -Paige if you would please inform him that you are alright and please use English we don't want them thinking you are brain damaged ok? Oh and don't nod!-

Paige was about to nod to Nightingale but didn't as she tries to speak in a non awkward fashion but fails. "I uh.... y-yeah I'm good..." Paige now felt embarrassed over the fact she was just so awkward in front of all these people. Paige then grabs her skate board as she stands up all in an awkward fashion.
-*sigh* we have to work on your social skills-
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Sonic scratched his head and smiled. "Well thats good... I thought I would have to run you to the hospital.... man, I could go for a chilidog" Sonic sighed. Turning around Sonic began to walk toward a bench. It was obvious the girl didn't like crowds and it was probably worse now that she had gotten hit by a moving vehicle. Once Sonic left the crowd one or two people protested the girl getting up and grabbing her skateboard so soon, but no one really cared to force her to do it. Sonic smiled somewhat amused wondering if the girl's motor functions were actually working after the hit she took.

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:08 pm

Paige ignored the people who protested as it seemed the one guy had left but Paige saw him over by a bench and whispers so no one could hear her... or at least no one out side her head. "what do I do?" Paige waited on a response as her eyes seem to move and look at Sonic. -Go over to him- Paige runs and pushes her way through the crowd and over to Sonic and looks at him with determination as she waits for more instructions but when she got non she slowly started to looked a bit nevous and awkward.
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Sonic watched as the girl ran toward him. It was kind of funny seeing the faces of all the onlookers their faces were filled with confusion and disbelief. Sonic himself was surprised that the girl was able to run after taking a hit from a car, especially if she was running in his direction. Sonic's mind began to wander why was the girl coming over here, was it because she was enchanted by his devishly good looks or because he owed her some chilidogs. Sonic made his signature smirk at that thought which made him look abit silly... No it couldn't be the chilidogs.. or at least he hoped.

Once the girl got close enough he put his hands behind his head and smiled. "Yes? Do you need something from me?" Sonic asked. He couldn't think of a reason the girl would go up to him... He'd just met her around a minute or two ago, and she had been hit by a car. Seeing the girl's nervous face Sonic said more sympathetically "Relax... There's no need to be so nervous.. Sit down... and tell me, who are you?"

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:05 am

-what now? Talk to him. What?I said you needed to work on your social skills and this seemed like a good opportunity for you to practice. W-what! you know I can't socialize well and i think he just said something and i totally missed it he probably thinks I'm weird now! Calm down he just asked you to take a seat and tell him your name.-

Paige takes a deep breath and exhales -Okay... i can do this... thanks Nightingale No problem.- Paige sits down and awkwardly smiles a little nervously holding out a hand. Paula.... Paula Breant" -Brent- "Brent"
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 am

Sonic smiles and shakes the girl's hand. "Nice to meet you Paula. I'm Sonic." Sonic looks around noticing that people are watching him. Almost immediately a siren of a ambulance began to ring throughout the area. Sighing Sonic thought for a moment. He had a feeling that the paramedics wouldn't take to kindly to a girl walking around after taking a bumper to the waist.

"I'd like sit here in talk but those sirens are getting annoying, wanna go somewhere else?" Sonic said scratching his hair once again. The ambulance was getting closer and closer so the girl hopefully would answer fast or Sonic would just run off on his own. Cause nothing is worst then a bunch of people in suits trying to haul people or trying to find people to haul in the paramedic truck.

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:56 am

Paige hears the ambulance and looks over to its detection -You have to leave or find a reason to leave before the ambulance gets here we don't want you mom to find out and worry that you were hit by a car.- she nods to sonic smiling awkwardly.
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Sonic nods back and lifts her up in his arms. "Sorry but I don't like being slowed down." Turning toward the street Sonic began to run. Because of the fact that he had precious cargo in his hands he wasn't going to move at his full speed and because he wasn't a metal death trap that some would call a car he was able to maneuver around objects easily but he wasn't able to completely block the air pushing back on Paula. So because of this Sonic decided to run at a light 100 mph. From Paula's perspective she wouldn't notice the air pushing her back as much since Sonic wasn't going to take her to far,

As he was running Sonic asked her, "Is there anywhere in particular you want to go?" Sonic at this point was running in circles, well more like in 8's mostly because he didn't know where to stop, and luckily to Paula everything would probably look like a big colorful blur.

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:22 am

Paige blushes when he picks her up hold her her skate board close to her chest covering her face only showing her eyes so he wouldn't see her blushing. "I-I have to go home.... or.... at least call my M-" -Don't say Mommy- "Mom that I'm going somewhere else..."
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:01 am

Sonic gave paula a quizzical look. From the look of her, she didn't look like someone who told their mother anything but Sonic merely shrugged. To each their own he guessed. He gave Paula a smirk before saying. "Sure, sure... want me to drop you off here or could you point me in the direction." Sonic didn't know the area very well so he slowed down abit so that the girl would at least be able to point him the direction she wanted to go, or to stop if she wanted.

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:44 am

-oh no hes looking at me funny he does think I'm weird doesn't he? No he is probably just wondering why you are covering your face with you skate broad. oh...- Paige gives him directions to her house sounding awkward and stuttering from nervousness a few times.
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Sonic continues to run following the directions the girl gave him until they got to her house. Putting her down Sonic's stomach began to growl. "Well here we are!" Sonic grinned ignoring his stomach's signal for food. "Is there anything else ya want before I go?" Sonic said scratching his head wondering where he could get some food.

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Paige smiles as she reached her house smiling and hears Sonic's stomach growl. -Offer him food- Paige tries to hold back her nervousness before asking. "Would you like to come in and get a snack?"
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Sonic looked at Paula. She looked like she was still somewhat nervous around Sonic, but who wouldn't be nervous around people they didn't know. Sonic smiles and nods. "Sure, why not?" Sonic followed her inside of her house while rubbing his stomach.

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Paige walks into her house placing her skateboard by the door. "Mom I'm Home and I brought a friend home from school!" Paige shouted up to her mom who was probably with Her father doing what ever it was they did in their free time. "Ok just don't break anything!" a muffed voice shouts back. Paige's house would look exactly how you would expect a common average wealth family to have nothing out of the ordinary except for a large about of comic books and action figures that seemed to be almost every where in the living room. Paige leads him to the kitchen and spoke in a nervous tone. "what would you like to eat?"
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Sonic looked around the house that he entered along with Paula. "Nice house, much better than the places I'm use to seeing." Sonic said . Following Her to the kitchen Sonic rested both arms ontop of his head and asked, "Do you have any chilidogs?"

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Paige checks the fridge and looks to sonic. "N-no... but I c-could m-make some.... if y-your ok w-with left over chilli..." -I probably sound stupid stuttering so much... Hey your doing a lot better than usual, just be glad you actually are talking this time.-
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Sonic smiled. He didn't expect her to actually have any chili for a chilidog. Shrugging he responded. "Sure I can deal with leftover chili, need any help making it? I'm pretty fast in the kitchen." Sonic said smiling. Honestly he has never even set foot in a kitchen but he was familiar with how a chilidog was suppose to taste... just not how to cook it.

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Paige pulls out the stuff for the chilli dogs smiling a little. "N-no I-i got it." Paige wasn't a master chef but chilli dogs were pretty simple. Paige begins to make the chilli dogs not really planning on making conversation or talking. -talk to him or something- Paige nervously says "so... what school do you go to...."
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:38 pm

Sonic sighed as he sat back in a chair watching Paula cook. From the looks of it she knew how to cook. A skill Sonic had a feeling that he was a few eggs short of a dozen in. While watching the girl cook, Sonic heard her ask him what school he went to. Sonic laughed and said, "I don't go to school, Never have. Besides aren't schools places where you have to sit still, look forward, and not talk? That's not really my style."

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:00 pm

Paige hands him the food and couldn't help but laugh a little at his definition of school. "Were supposed to but... I-in My school, n-no one ever does." she said grabbing some food for herself.
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Sonic took the food and took a bite of the chilidog. He hummed, the food was pretty good. "Tasty, that is pretty good, how do you cook so well?" Sonic then continued to eat his food speedily before continuing. "So what exactly do they do at your school?"

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  ScreamingDeath Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:07 pm

Paige cooks and eats some leftover pizza as she blushes from his compliment. "T-thanks... but I'm not that good..." She continues to eat the pizza as he asked his own question. "The s-same as a-any school... b-but kids aren't to good at f-following rules." she said smiling shyly.
ScreamingDeath
ScreamingDeath

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next