Teen Titans: DC Universe Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hotwire: The Technichal Marvel
The resurrection (please join) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 pm by Hotwire

» Pay attention Skater girl (open)
The resurrection (please join) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 am by MrShadowblademaster

» The Morning Jog (Miamics)
The resurrection (please join) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:40 am by Miamics

» The resurrection (please join)
The resurrection (please join) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:30 am by Wolfiegal

» An average day with her giant snake. [Emmi then ask]
The resurrection (please join) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:59 pm by Emmiemmz

» Aaron Bruce
The resurrection (please join) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:04 am by Ix

» A Pleasant Picnic (Ix)
The resurrection (please join) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:11 pm by Emmiemmz

» The Crash [open to one, then ask]
The resurrection (please join) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:25 pm by Ix

» [name data missing]
The resurrection (please join) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:10 pm by Emmiemmz

Poll
Affiliates

The resurrection (please join)

+2
Emmiemmz
Ix
6 posters

Go down

The resurrection (please join) Empty The resurrection (please join)

Post  Ix Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:16 am

This thread is open for all members, it is recommended to join. There are two things about this thread, it is a main plot line thread. That being said I will be mostly narrating the story to you, you are free to state your actions but the occurs as a result will be in my replies. I will do my best to keep things moving along quickly. That said I will begin.

It was a normal morning same as most others, regardless of your living conditions however you all find that you've received an unusual item in the mail. A scroll it's sealed with a stamp that looks like silver and won't break unless you physically touch it, the paper is also unable to be torn. Printed inside each is a message reading. "Dearest -your name here-,
    We have seen the things you are capable of and fear not, it is not a curse. We write to you with one singular purpose, at all costs you must never go to the church on the east side of Jump City with a cemetery adjacent.. If you do you will unleash a great calamity upon this world and doom the universe to an age of darkness.
-The council of keepers"
Surely you'll heed the warning and totally not go there, after all who would be curious about such a strange message.

Ix

http://dragcave.net/user/rotofnurgle

Back to top Go down

The resurrection (please join) Empty Re: The resurrection (please join)

Post  Emmiemmz Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:38 am

Ayumu read the message with an eyebrow raised "doom to the universe huh?...Sounds perfect, that could bring down Hotec Labratories for good" she said, a wide smile appearing on her face "and you're the Queen of Ice too, what's worse than the purgatory you're already living in, unable to eat or touch anything warm, driving everyone around you away...it'll be a refreshing change from the norm" she said to herself, the wide smile fading back to her normal look "lets do it" she said before she opened the door to her closet of an apartment room and set out towards the church that had been described.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Miamics Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:30 pm

Lance pulled the letter out and read it. Laughing he threw the letter to the side, ''Please This is so bull.'' he began to walk away. ''I mean first off doom upon the world is so cliche its childish.'' He dropped down and began to do push ups. ''Maybe i'll go have some fun today after my work out.'' he laughed.
Miamics
Miamics
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna-mae Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Anna-mae couldn't believe a letter actually came to her for once. She ran to her small room and opened it in silence. If her boss knew what she was doing, it would surely end in punishment for her. As she read the words, her heart raced a tad. T-this may please the boss... He loves darkness and chaos... M-maybe if I did this for him... He might let me go... Her resolve hardened and she put on black pants and her hoodie, pulling it close to her face as she escaped out the window and down the street, straight to the church.

Anna-mae

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:35 am

Sonic was sleeping peacefully on a tree branch when a piece of paper flew onto his face. Waking up he looked at the paper and smiled. Who did this counsel think they were. Telling Sonic where and where not to go. Thinking for moment Sonic decided that he was going, but first he was going to have a hot and steaming chili dog. "Mmmmmm" Sonic mumbled as he raced to get the chili dog.

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfiegal Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:01 am

Lilly stared at the scroll. She didn't get mail...well ever. She was given a weird look by her parents when they handed it to her. She was sitting in her room, a couple of her old dolls out. "Oh....." She said softly after reading it. The location seemed kind of familiar. Who was this council of keepers anyway? Maybe if she went to the location she could find out. She rolled up the scroll and picked up her box, putting away her dolls. She was going to go see if she could find this place. Shouldn't be too hard.
Wolfiegal
Wolfiegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ix Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:15 am

The church wasn't hard to find it's not like you hide a building like that. As it's approached however the normal feeling of peace and serenity is absent, it almost feels wrong here like it's forbidden. Everything in your mind tells you that you don't belong here. The normal humans don't appear to be affected by the same feeling. The image from the seal can be seen on a padlocked basement hatch on the right side of the building.
Strangely the building is made from wood and cinderblock but the hatch appears to be made from steel. There are no signs of rust but it's immediately apparent that no one has used the hatch in a very long time. There are no tracks nearby and the grass is only trimmed rather than having signs of traffic.

Ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmiemmz Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Ayumu eventually arrived and walked up to the hatch "easy enough" she muttered, loving the feeling that she was getting from the place "I'm such a bad girl...tehehe" she muttered before she placed a hand on the hatch and began to freeze the whole of it, making it brittle and fragile, then giving a strong, heeled kick to it in an attempt to shatter it, that's when she realized the hatch wasn't even being effected by her ice, she then looked around for something to break it open with, maybe a hatchet or a steel pipe or something.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Miamics Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:21 am

Lance was halfway through his training before he became frustrated, ''Bah who do they think I am?'' he asked out loud frustrated. ''I'm Lance Avery!'' I would kill anything that tried to get on my level.'' he jumped up and took a huge drink from his water and grabbed his shirt and Jacket, ''And nobody tells me what to do.'' he said firmly as he got his jacket on. Lance began to run to the church.
Miamics
Miamics
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna-mae Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:24 pm

Anna-mae walked slowly up to the church, hugging herself as the sense of dread came over her. All she could think about was her boss. He controlled every facet of her life and how much he may like this. She saw someone else approaching and hid behind a tree quickly, watching as the woman tried to freeze the door. S-she uses ice too... Anna stayed as still as she could, waiting for her to break the door. She hated this, but had no other option.

Anna-mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Ix Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:58 am

Need a response from MrS and Wolfie within 24 hours or I'm moving along.

Ix

Back to top Go down

Post  MrShadowblademaster Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Moving at the speed of sound, A single human laid on a single tree eating a chilidog in one hand, and resting his head on the other. Sonic had seen the flyer and decided that since he had nothing better to do he might as well come to the church and see whats up. At the moment he was quietly watching the new arrivals to see what they would do.

MrShadowblademaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ix Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:06 am

After the third smash Ayumu could tell that she wasn't going to be breaking through the metal. Somehow it hadn't even frozen in the first place. Then it happened there was a flicker and anyone looking would see the plate was bright blue metal. There were strange runs all over the surface. An instant later the trap door looked normal again.

Ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmiemmz Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:58 am

Ayumu blinked and looked to the trap door, trying to lift it up.

Emmiemmz

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfiegal Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:30 am

Lilly arrived a bit later then everyone else. She looked around the church area at all the crosses and such. She held her box close, not wanting to loose it. She looked at all the others who she could feel alive in the other dimension. She sat down a few feet away from most of them. She pulled dolls out of everyone there in pairs, muttering names as she did so. She looked at them all. She blinked a bit. "Large crowd...." she muttered. She brought all the dolls close.
Wolfiegal
Wolfiegal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum